· PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONSpiral wound gaskets are especially designed for seal of high-pressure flanges. Total 4 types
Basic type SWG (A) –Tongue and Groove Flange.
SWG with inner ring(B)-Male and Female Flange.
SWG with outer ring(C)- Raised face / Flat face Flange.
SWG with inner and outer ring(D)- Raised face / Flat face Flange.
We adopt the latest international technology and equipment of spiral wound gaskets and reach an annual capacity of 10 million pieces of gaskets
· PROCESS CHARACTERISTICS
● Integral-punched inner and external rings improve reliability of pressure resistance.
● Excellent non-metallic fillers optimize the sealing capacity.
● Special-designed forming angle betters the compensation performance of compression reliance.
● Full-automatic numeral controlled gasket-forming equipment can automatically adjust tightness according to the nominal pressure of gaskets, automatically control the gasket dimensions and the welding, and ensure top quality of the formed gaskets.
· FOR “CPS 萧星” SPIRAL WOUND GASKETS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS ARE ADOPTED:
ASME B16.20；API601；JPI-7S-41；JIS B2404；DIN2699；BS3381； GB4622.3；JB/T90；SH3407；HG20606